Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Adam's list (guest blogger)

I can do a list.....
I get a hug, if I want, every time I transfer my honey from one spot to another. 
I have gotten good with our pivot discs. 
I feel needed. It's a nice feeling. 
Deb has wanted a garden for a few years. She got one.
I put bird feeders in the back yard and we have enjoyed them. I hate squirrels.
We shower together. It's pretty awesome. 
I give Deb her pills twice a day. She is like cute little bird, if she doesn't choke on one.
I've redone our front landscaping and it's been hard work but fun. Almost done.
We take walks around the neighborhood sometimes with and sometimes without the dogs. I think I may need to start going to the bike. Deb is fast.
It's been nice having all the kids home, when they're not fighting.
Why the fuck, do the clasp things on a bra, have to be that small?!
We are lucky to live here surrounded by amazing people.
I'm still President of the pool. I don't know why.
I still enjoy coaching youth baseball. I was told over and over we would repeat last seasons allstars run. Talk is cheap. I got dissed.
I let guilt cause me to miss a new friends party yesterday. Pissed me off. I did however enjoy where I was.

Done. Not going back to edit. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment